desi Forum Index

desi

i love it

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

You should have clarity on the number of people
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
earasryhqaey

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2019 03:48:19    Post subject:  You should have clarity on the number of people
Description:

Last year
, Forbes reported that there were 691 billionaires in the world. India had 61,000 millionaires. In 2003, 1,400 people per day were becoming millionaires. That number is no doubt significantly higher in 2006, and there's no reason why you shouldn't be next.

In the beginning, it's true that you have to make sacrifices. In Mentor Magazine
, Donald Trump listed the top ten ways to think like a billionaire. Some of these were: Don't take vacations and don't sleep any more than you have to. So, yes, in the beginning, there will be sacrifices. But think about it. If you sleep ten hours, how can you compete against people who sleep only four hours? If you want to become an internet millionaire, you do what is required.

That's right - you must be willing to do whatever it takes in the beginning. If you do
, you will be rewarded by enough money and time to later relax and enjoy the things you've always wanted to do.

No Regrets

One of the things that changed my life was my paper route when I was just 12 years old. I grew up in Ohio, and my parents told me if I wanted to wear the latest clothes and shoes, I would have to earn the money for myself. My last stop on my paper route was an assisted living facility for the elderly. I talked with the residents, and they repeatedly expressed regret about what they hadn't done in their lives. They were stopped by fear, and they lamented their lost opportunities.

I made a promise to myself then and there that I would never end up like these people. I decided to live my life without regret. No "woulda coulda shoulda" for me! If you stop for a moment and think about the things in the past that you could have done, you'll no doubt realize that it was fear that stopped you.

I just turned 28 years old
, and if I wanted to, I could retire for the rest of my life right now. In the beginning, I would do anything that was required. I never let an opportunity pass me by. I would fly across the country at the last minute, and in the process, I met amazing people who each gave me a nugget of information that allows me to be where I am now. And I don't regret a single one of the sacrifices I made.

Think about volcanologists. When a volcano erupts, they have to be ready to jump on a plane and fly to the volcano so that they can study it. It may be a long time before another volcano erupts
, so they have to take their chance while they can. An internet millionaire is much like a volcanologist. They strike while the iron is hot and never miss an internet opportunity.

Powerful Questions

Internet millionaires ask questions that begin with "what" and "how" - "what can I do?" or "how can I make that happen?" They never start their questions with "why" because those questions are a waste of time. You'll see amazing results when you start all of your questions with "what" or "how." Just these two words can change the outcome of many things for you. Try it - you'll be surprised!

There are also two magic words that internet millionaires use, and they're also very powerful: monetize and systematize. Ask yourself, "How can I systematize this?" or "How can I monetize this?" If you can't monetize it, then let it go, and move on to the next thing.

For example, you have lots of people who have subscribed to your lists. Now
, how can you systematize it? Is the answer an FAQ autoresponder? You must ask yourself the "what" or "how" question in order to discover the answer to monetizing and systematizing your internet business.

You can also ask yourself - what would Henry Ford or Bill Gates do in this situation? Don't separate yourself from Henry and Bill. They're no more special than you, and if you're willing to do what it takes, you can do it, too!

If you are planning to visit London during the Olympics, it is imperative that you book your accommodation immediately. Considering the demand for London 2012 rentals, the chances of you being stranded without proper accommodation when you visit this city without prior reservations
, are very high. In view of this international event, many home owners are now offering homes for London 2012 Olympics to people arriving in large groups. Studio apartments, bed and breakfast facilities, hotels and more are also available for those traveling alone or on a shoestring budget. If you want to enjoy your stay in this beautiful city and witness the games as well as explore this region, the best way for you to do so is by making your reservations well in advance. However, before you choose the London 2012 rentals
, there are a few factors that you need to tailor in.

You should have clarity on the number of people you are traveling with. Are you traveling alone or in a large group? While hostels and bed and breakfast facilities may be sufficient if you are traveling alone, you will need large homes for London 2012 Olympics if you are traveling in a large group. The budget is another factor that you will have to consider. Once you know the number of members in the group and how much each person is willing to contribute towards accommodation, you can arrive at the cumulative figure for the budget. If you want a large home on rent at affordable prices, then looking for the ones that are in the suburbs is advisable. If you want homes in the city at affordable costs, then you will have to make your reservations well in advance and negotiate well with the owner.

Before you finalize the accommodation, you should take a look at all the homes for London 2012 Olympics available. The facilities being offered by the London 2012 rentals that you have shortlisted should also be given a thought. While some people prefer just a simple home without any extra facilities such as an indoor swimming pool
, bar and more, there are a handful of people who expect every aspect of luxury to be present in the London 2012 rentals they choose. It is recommended that you pr.
Adv

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2019 03:48:19    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    desi Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: